The cost effective alternative to voidfill
Mailing boxes are typically filled using polystyrene, a commodity that may increase business packaging expenses while also posing a number of environmental concerns due to its sluggish biodegradability. Those polystyrene infill chips may be effective at 'filling the void,' but have you weighed the expense of doing so in your warehouse?
Low Effort - Low cost - Reliable packaging
Therefore, businesses have the option of continuing with this less-than-ideal technique of sending boxed products, or you can look for a more cost-effective packing solution, such as the Lil Twistwrap which can be customised:
- These innovative Bespoke twistwraps load items 5 times quicker than just a regular box.
- The buffer edge protection reduces damage in transit.
- Cross-directional strength is maximised by the 90-degree twist motion.
- Lil's peel'n'seal closure method ensures maximum security.
- There is no need to utilise voidfill or extra sealing tape with the twistwrap because the product's variable width, depth, and wrap around nature creates such a snug fit for your toys and activities.
- Twistwraps are 100% recyclable, with an FSC® certified material construction.
- Just one type of packaging material is required: twistwrap!
Get started with customising your very own bespoke Twistwrap
Click Here to speak to our team and make a start to a quick, low cost method of twistwrapping!