Job Title: Administrator (Full Time / Part Time available)
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Job Purpose: Enabling the Business Development & Account Management team to maximise selling time by handling email & systems admin (activity logging/ quotes/ samples/ artwork) and ensuring all incoming customer needs (orders/ questions/ queries) are processed in a timely & friendly fashion via telephone & e-mail, while rationing stock inventory.
Based at: HQ in Huntingdon
Hours : Full-time (37.5hrs/wk) 8:55am-5:00pm Mon–Thursday, 8:55am-4:30pm on
Friday with 30min lunch break – will consider part time hours
Holiday: 26 Days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
Term : Permanent contract (standard UK employment ‘3 month probation’ applies).
Key Drivers for role success: Proven track record of administration tasks and processes
Company overview: Still 100% owned by the Lill family Est 1983, we invented the packaging Amazon uses today and are proud to be Europe’s largest independent producer of ecommerce packaging for Europe’s largest internet retailers. There are 100+ of us operating from our Huntingdon manufacturing HQ (150,000 sqft) generating in excess of £20m Turnover, growing 20% p.a.
Please join us on our mission to eradicate plastics from ecommerce. We’re on track to be Europe’s first NET-ZERO Carbon packaging manufacturer by 2030, twenty years ahead of the Paris agreement. We want to inspire clients to follow our greener path. Our new panoramic 3 floor HQ (Jun22) is one of the best office spaces in Huntingdonshire.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process new sales order liaising with the relevant internal departments.
- Answer incoming sales telephone enquiries and transfer/ handle accordingly.
- Maintain and update customer details on our internal CRM.
- Assist where necessary in seeking artwork approval and credit facility for customer.
- Process quotations and add product items to our system.
- Monitor and co-ordinate levels of stock according to customer needs.
- Process purchases and liaise with suppliers.
- Provide a good service to the customer including ensuring samples are sent in the required manner, completion of quotations and any necessary filing / administration duties are carried out in a timely fashion.
- Attend any relevant training courses and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety, and Quality Management.
In order to help in the efficiency and smooth running of the Company, you must recognise and fully accept that the Company may require you to work in any section carrying out other duties within your capabilities, as the workload so requires.
Job Title: Administrator
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent processing / admin skills
• Computer literate
• Comfortable speaking to customers over the phone and via e-mail.
• Superb telephone manner and communication skills
• Comfortable communicating with directors and prestigious blue chip companies.
• Highly motivated and able to work effectively under own initiative.
• Quick thinker
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Organised and efficient.
• A great sense of humour and positive ‘can do’ approach, even to routine tasks.
• Educated to a minimum standard of 5 GCSEs grade
To apply please e-mail [email protected] .com